Rhinowip v5.4 5E334w Multilingual (Mac OSX)
Rhinowip v5.4 5E334w Multilingual (Mac OSX) | 215 MB
Rhinoceros – Versatile 3D modeler. Rhino for Mac Work-In-Progress (WIP)
Rhinoceros can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
• Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
• Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
• Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
• Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
• Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
• Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
• Development platform for hundreds of speciality modeling products. (Windows only)
• Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
What’s New in Rhino 5 for Mac WIP Build 5E334w:
Cosmetic fix to "Do you want to keep this new document" dialog11
Performance and stability13 enhancements
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them
Apple Mac with an Intel processor.
8 GB memory (RAM) or more is recommended.
600 MB disk space.
NVIDIA or AMD graphics processor is recommended.
Multiple-button mouse with scroll wheel is recommended for desktop Macs.
The SpaceNavigator and SpaceMouse Wireless are supported.
Recommended operating systems:
macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
macOS 10.12.6 (Sierra)
Limited support for:
OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) or better is required for Grasshopper for Mac beta
OS X 10.10.5 (Yosemite)
OS X 10.9.5 (Mavericks)
OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion)
Internet connection for:
Download and installation.
Rhino account for technical support on the forum.
For other news, visit my profile every day!