Autodesk AutoCAD 2017.1 Win(x86/x64) | 1.9 GB + 2.5 GB
Graphics and CAD | Original Install File | OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (x86/x64) | 1.9 GB + 2.5 GB
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the release of AutoCAD 2017 SP1, its the latest version of the popular drafting software features improvements in dimensioning, object snapping, PDF creation, and reality computing.
Whats new in AutoCAD 2017:
– Improve 3D drafting in AutoCAD LT For all of us that do 2D drafting and design, its hard to beat the latest release of AutoCAD LT. But when it comes to 3D features, however, it lacks. Now we know that you can pay a lot more to get 3D versatility in some of Autodesks more premium products but for a lot of small businesses that already find LT to be an expensive option, we would love to see more basic 3D options available.
– Bring back the Classic Workspace view If you are a long time user of AutoCAD LT, then youll be bummed that the Classic Workspace view is no longer available in the 2016 perpetual version (those on the subscription plan still can switch to it). The new workspace interface is so dramatically different that if youre upgrading from an older version then youll have to commit some time to learning it over again to become efficient with the software. While Autodesk cites their decision to remove the view as a natural evolution towards a modern and more efficient interface, we would like to see the option return for those that want it.
– Improve digital rights management and support Autodesk has a really poor licensing management setup and nearly no support available if you get stuck activating your new. In the 2016 release, we found a number of customers complaining that they could not activate their new licenses using their existing account Autodesk IDs when trying to install the software using I already have an Autodesk account installation option. The only workaround was to remove any trial versions of the software and reinstalling it under a newly created Autodesk ID. We hope that once the 2017 version rolls in that they will improve this setup process.
– Microsoft Windows 10
– Microsoft Windows 8/8.1
– Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 Pro
– Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 Enterprise
– Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise
– Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
– Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
– Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
– Athlon 64or32 with SSE2 technology, AMD Opteron processor with SSE2 technology, Intel Xeon processor with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology, or Pentium 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
– 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
– 6 GB free space for installation
– 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color (1,600 x 1,050 recommended)
Download Via RapidGator
Download Via UploadGig